Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Best Type of Money Clips, Titanium Money Clips

The Best Type of Money Clips - Titanium Money ClipsFor those who prefer money clips over wallets, a titanium money clip is a good option. Titanium has several advantages over other metals:
  • as strong as steel, but 45% lighter
  • 30% more elastic than steel
  • resistant to salt water and perspiration
  • has a low magnetic signature that doesn't get picked up my metal detectors

I just came across this interview of the founder of SuperiorTitanium.com, an online store of titanium money clips. He describes why he became interested in titanium money clips:
I used to carry a leather wallet around, but it was pretty bulky and uncomfortable to have in my pocket all the time. I decided to make a money clip out of titanium, since it is very springy and will not fatigue and break over time like steel will. Titanium also allows the money clip to hold more and still spring back to its original form allowing me to hold my bills and credit cards along with my drivers license!

LinkWithin

My Ping in TotalPing.com