Sunday, July 11, 2010

Katie Price's Lingerie shown

Okay, I didn't really know who Katie Price was prior to this, but apparently she's got a line of lingerie that she's selling. Check it out.


I bet you can tell why it's making waves. According to SizeNet.com's News Service, Katie Price's comments were:
"There are lots of people who promote their underwear with stick thin models but I wanted to use my family and friends so that's what I did. Asked what she liked about the new range, she said: "The bits that I like are the little bows, the little frills and the short knickers.”

Fine Lingerie

Fine Lingerie
Fine Lingerie

As the name suggests, fine lingerie is made up of soft, thin, delicate and smooth luxury fabrics such as silk, lace and satin. These are considered the top most products of lingerie industry and are highly demanded by every woman. Fine lingerie can tremendously enhance the sex appeal of a woman. Most women prefer them for special occasions such as marriage, honeymoon, birthday, anniversaries, and pleasure outings. As fine lingerie can allow skin breathing, they are suitable for summer conditions also.

Fine Lingerie

Fine Lingerie

Fine Lingerie

Fine Lingerie

Fine Lingerie

Fine Lingerie

Fine Lingerie
Fine Lingerie

LinkWithin

My Ping in TotalPing.com